so we can all help each other…
AT THE TOP OF EACH POST…
Please included a bullet point list like the one below.
This gives a quick snapshot of the route at the start of each blog post.
- Difficulty: Easy/Intermediate/Hard
- Terrain: Dirt/Gravel/Rock/Pavement…
- Length: Possible distance
- Flow: Describe the flow, are there roads to cross, traffic lights?
- Scenery: Describe the scenery
- Safety Issues: Describe safety issues if present
- Bathrooms: Location of bathrooms if present/No
- Drinking water: Location of drinking water if present/No
- Transit Access: Describe Transit Access/No
- Parking: Where is parking and is it free or pay
- Night Access: Is it open at night? Lit or unlit
- Special Features: Describe anything unusual
- Nearby Attractions: Provide weblink to nearby attractions (especially an local less known spots!)
If you post the above as a bullet list in ‘paragraph’ format with the headings in bold, the rest of the formatting will be done for you.
SOME GENERAL SUGGESTIONS…
List the location (city, state/province, and country) as appropriate in the title of your post.
Don’t forget to mark your blog post location on the map at the bottom of the post template.
Make sure you click appropriate location categories (state/province, country) for your post.
If you have a map of your exact running route include that as a photo in your post. You can copy your running app maps and post them.
Make sure to include a featured photo – select on right sidebar – this will make your post stand out nicely in the previews.
Include information about where to stay nearby if you know of a good hotel. Provide a trip advisor link or button if possible.
Include lots of pictures!